Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We care about your health!
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely and are constantly re-evaluating our policies and procedures as needed to match this highly dynamic situation.
What to expect during your visit:
- ALL staff will be wearing masks for your safety, per Executive Order D 2020 039
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire. If you have completed the online registration you will have already filled out the questionnaire. You can complete the questionnaire and registration here.
- The patient will be the only person permitted access to clinical areas. The only exception is that a parent or guardian may accompany a patient 21 years old or younger into treatment areas on a case by case basis.
- We ask that any family members or friends waiting on a patient’s treatment to be completed wait in their vehicles AND give their cell phone number to the front desk so that they may be contacted to return once the appointment is completed.
- Please use our hand sanitizer when checking in and checking out.
- You may be asked to remove your face covering for evaluation or treatment. Unfortunately we cannot provide masks to patients as we are trying to conserve PPE to keep everyone safe.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We will get through this together!
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html